Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Cleaning You!

Get Jazzed & Joyful Thought Today:


Well Spring is in the air! And with Spring comes the desire and motivation to clear away the old and make room for the new. Many of us are busy DE-cluttering the outside of our homes, cars, garages and storage containers. De-cluttering is also occurring on the inside of our homes in basements, cupboards and closets. The process of  'Spring cleaning' is about getting rid of things that are broken, outdated, no longer functional, things that don't fit, don't work or that we simply don't like anymore.
What if we applied the concept of  'Spring Cleaning' to our inner selves as well? How about cleaning out the cobwebs of your mind, your thoughts, your goals and dreams? Let's get rid of those thoughts, beliefs and behaviors that are also broken, outdated, no longer functional, don't work and that we don't like anymore?
So Today's focus is on De-cluttering Yourself. Let go of and release anything that holds you back, steals your joy or that seems to continually interfere with your goals and dreams. Replace any beliefs or behaviors that create struggle and strife for you and use New Positive, life affirming beliefs and behaviors that encourage, motivate and inspire you to move forward.
Remind yourself that every time you let go of something, that you just created space for something wonderfully new to come in.

Affirm:
Today I practice De-cluttering my Body, Mind and Spirit to make room for a Bolder, Better, Fresh NEW ME!

So Go ahead and Let Go - you know you want to!
Have a De-Cluttering Thursday!
Mary Ellen
Get Jazzed & Joyful About You, Every Day in Every Way!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment