Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Lighten up your weekend with Humor!

Get Jazzed & Joyful Thought Today:

Some days when things can be hectic, fast paced and tense, it doesn't have to be so. Today you can take a deep breath, quiet your mind and then interject some humor and lightness into your day.

And to help with that here are some light quotes from funny woman Loretta LaRoche:
-If you have become a drama diva then you may want to stop driving your friends and family nuts and just go out and audition for a soap opera. At least that way you can get fan mail.
-If you're waiting for someone important to give you permission to have fun ...forget it. They're not coming. They are out having a good time.
-Spend more time with or observing children. Watch how they avoid the serious and head for the delirious.
-Get rid of energy vampires. If somebody drains the life out of you whenever you talk to them...wear garlic around your neck and move on.
-Do you laugh enough at work? Unless you're running a trauma center, there's got to be some room for humor at your workplace. Laughter and joy make you more creative and productive, so don't take your work so seriously and you'll probably do it better.
-Be aware that your mind contains enough material to keep you amused all day. It's like an inner sitcom that can entertain you for days on end, without any commercial breaks!

Affirm:
 Today I lighten up and put some fun and humor into my day!

Have an enjoyable Weekend!
Mary Ellen
Get Jazzed & Joyful About You, Every Day in Every Way!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment