Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Have a Discovery Weekend!

Get Jazzed & Joyful Thought:


Sometimes life can become so routine; whether at work, at home, a hobby, volunteering, it is easy to feel as though there is nothing new to learn, to experience, to share.
Today and this weekend look at your world with a new set of eyes, with an open mind. View your day, your job, your interactions, your experiences with curiosity.
See if there is something new to learn, something you may have overlooked because it seemed too small or mundane to give notice. Even something as routine as the drive to and from your home can provide you with wonderful New information if you pay attention like it was the first time. Then tonight review your day and surprise yourself with how many New things you have discovered!
Encourage others to do the same and carry it into the weekend. On Monday, over a cup of coffee, share your discoveries and learn even more from others and how they view your shared world!

Affirm:
  When I am open to learn something new, it is amazing how many new things appear!

Have a New Discovery Weekend!
Mary Ellen
Get Jazzed & Joyful About You, Every Day in Every Way!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment