Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Monday, April 26, 2010

The Power of I AM!

Get Jazzed & Joyful Thought Today:


Today's Focus is on the Power of I AM. This is not about I will, I wish, I should, I might. This is about I AM. I AM indicates the firm conviction and confidence of NOW, right Now in this moment. So here are some I AM Power Thoughts for you to use today and see how it feels to say I AM.

I AM Good Enough.
I AM in charge of my own Happiness.
I AM Creative and Intelligent.
I AM my own Best Friend.
I AM Energized and Motivated.
I AM Capable & Confident.
I AM a Natural Winner in Life.
I AM a Success in Motion.
I AM Focused, Organized & Disciplined.
I AM a Positive & Powerful Thinker.

Today take a couple of Power breaks and say these Ten I AM Power Statements and be aware of how you feel before, during and after you say them. Jot all 10 down on several post it notes and put them where you will see them frequently; on your computer, your bathroom mirror, the fridge, your desk, in your car and in the break room. Then make the commitment that whenever you see the note you will pause and just say them silently or out loud to yourself.

Affirm:
  Today I see, feel and hear what the power of I AM can do for me!

Have an I AM Awesome Monday!
Mary Ellen
Get Jazzed & Joyful About You, Every Day in Every Way!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment