Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Go with the Flow of Change

Get Jazzed & Joyful Thought Today:


Change is constant. How we handle change determines our quality of life, the quality of our thinking, the quality of our feelings and therefore the quality of our actions.
For example, the weather is always in change. And we change with it.
Most of us recognize that Mother Nature is in charge and we won't invest time and energy trying to change the weather. Instead we make changes and adjustments according to what Mother Nature gave us. We know that the weather will still be what it is so we make the best of it.

Refusing to take an umbrella and put it up over your head when it is raining will not make it stop raining, it just means that you will get wet.

Think about what life changes are happening for you today and how you may be resisting change or demanding that it not change.
Instead of spending time and energy trying to stop the changes or resisting the change, focus on how you can work with it and make the best of the change. How can you adjust your thoughts about the change to become more positive. Focus on how you could help yourself feel better about change.

When you do you will see that when you flow with change then the way you look and think about the things that are changing, will change positively.

Affirm:
Today I am open to change and I go with the flow.

Have a Positive Outlook Wednesday!
Mary Ellen
Get Jazzed & Joyful About You, Every Day in Every Way!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment