Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Your choices become habits

Good Day!


Get Jazzed & Joyful Thought:
Each day as you make decisions and choices about small and mighty matters, pause for a moment and ask if the choice you are making is something that you would like to become a habit. Because habits are made up of small decisions that upon repetition become ingrained in us. And once ingrained become automatic and almost without conscious thought.
Like the choice to procrastinate about finishing some project, putting off a phone call, eat the fast food instead of the salad, skip the walk for exercise, clean up the clutter later, take time for you tomorrow or deal with the mail and bills later.
You see all you have to do BEFORE you make one of these decisions is to STOP and ask, "Would I like this to become a habit?" It will take much less effort, time and energy to do THAT which you would like to become a habit than the effort, time and energy to break a habit that doesn't work for your highest good.

Affirm:
I will do that which I would like to become a Habit.

Have a New Habit Weekend!
Mary Ellen Pierce
Get Jazzed & Joyful About You, Every Day in Every Way!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment