Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It's Going to be a Great Day!

Get Jazzed & Joyful Thought Today:

What would your day be like if you woke up with positive thoughts? If you got out of bed with an attitude of gratitude? If you looked in the mirror when you were brushing your teeth and stopped and smiled and said "Hey good looking - it's going to be a Great Day!"

If while you were having your morning cup of coffee you took a minute to read something funny and uplifting to balance the dismal news?
If when you saw your spouse, your children - yes even your pets you paused a moment to smile at them and say "I love you and you're going to have a great day today!"
If when you were driving to work and someone beeped their horn at you or traffic was moving too slow that you smiled and said out loud "I am still going to have a Great Day and I wish all of you a fantastic day too!"
If when you walked into work and each person you saw you greeted them with "Good morning! I am glad you're here because it's going to be a great day today!"
If during the day you made a point to say Thank You to your co-workers for even the little things.
If no matter what happened at work, no matter what moods other people were in, you just kept smiling, being cheerful, being appreciative, with an inner knowing that you were still having a great day!

What would that day be like? Try it today and see for yourself. Be the catalyst for having a Great day. Smiles and positive attitudes are contagious so start an epidemic of joy!

Affirm:
Today I demonstrate what a great day looks and feels like!

Have a Great Day today!
And then do it again, each day!
Mary Ellen
Get Jazzed & Joyful About You, Every Day in Every Way!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment