Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sometimes the Joy is in the Small things

Get Jazzed & Joyful Thought Today:


Ever have a day when you feel so tired you can't move? When everything you have done seems to get undone? When you feel out of sorts, slightly irritable and off balance?
Well on those days that is the time to find the little things, seemingly insignificant things in life that will make the difference.
That is the time to look out your window and see the sun glistening off the water, or sunlight peeking through the trees, the birds at the feeders or the squirrel sorting through the leaves looking for the nut he buried last season. That is the time to watch your pet and see how funny they are as they entertain themselves.
It might be a sunrise, sunset, children's voices at the bus stop, someone walking their dog, an older couple holding hands, a different route to or from work.
That is the time when a smile from a child, a hello from a neighbor or a simple thank you from anyone can make the difference.
That is when you realize that some days are just about the little things in life. The simplistic things that we can draw a smile from, that can warm our hearts, make us laugh or give us a moment of joy.

And those are the days you will remember to carry you through another day like it.

Affirm:
Today I pay attention to all the little things, the small details in my life that I can draw joy from.

Have a Joyful Thursday!
Mary Ellen
Get Jazzed & Joyful About You, Every Day in Every Way!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment