Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Say Yes I Can!

Get Jazzed & Joyful Thought Today:


Remember when you were little and you would dream about what you would become when you grew up?
A Scientist, An Actor, a famous Artist, an Olympic Champion, an Astronaut or even President?

When we were little those aspirations did not seem unattainable or impossible. They seemed quite reasonable and logical. After all we saw examples of these professions and more demonstrated on TV, heard it on the radio, in magazines, the Internet; we learned about them in school. So if they could do it - why not me?

Then at some point we received some mixed messages from adults, perhaps it was a parent, aunt or uncle, a teacher, a minister, someone in authority who created doubts in our hearts and minds about who we are and what we could become.

So, today, reconnect with your inner child and tap back into that feeling that anything was possible.
Then whatever you aspire to become or do - just go for it! You can Do It!

Affirm:
I Believe in Me and I say Yes I Can! to my dreams and goals!

Have an Oh Yes You Can Friday!
Mary Ellen Pierce
Get Jazzed & Joyful About You, Every Day in Every Way!

No comments:

Post a Comment