Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Get Jazzed & Joyful Thought today:

Have you ever thought to yourself or said to someone "IF only I .... then I would be happy."
You know,  If only I had more money, if only I lost some weight, if only I had more time, if only I had a better job, if only, if only, if only.... THEN I would be happier, more content, fulfilled, be able to do what I really want.

Or how how about,  I will be happy when .... I get this."

Or I will feel better about ... when this happens.

Did you ever think about what you are really saying?

I will be happy when ... translates into "I cannot be happy until ...."

I will feel better about ... translates into "I don't feel good about .... and won't until this happens."

If only I .... then I will be happy, translates into I cannot be happy until this happens, or I get this.

What you are doing is putting yourself and your happiness on hold UNTIL ...
What you are doing is programming your mind and your feelings into believing that you CANNOT Feel good or be Happy right now, in the Current circumstances UNTIL .....

Well guess what? The Universe will give you more of what you are really asking for, more of what you are really putting out there to come back to you.

Next time STOP! and ask yourself "What am I really saying?"

Don't postpone your joy and happiness UNTIL ....
Choose to be happy, and feel good about yourself right now in this moment so you can draw more of that back to you.

Affirm:
 I feel good and I am already on my way to happiness!

Have a Happiness is on it's way to you Thursday!
Mary Ellen
Get Jazzed & Joyful About You, Every Day in Every Way!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment