Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Be Your Own Cheerleader

Get Jazzed & Joyful Thought today:

Many times we look outside of ourselves for approval, appreciation, or an encouraging word and if we don't get it, our inner critic comes alive and begins to whisper things like, " you must not be doing a good job," or " no one is noticing so you must have to work harder" or "you're not that special so why should someone say something nice to you."

Well today is the first day a of a new beginning! Today we say to our inner critic "You're FIRED!" And then we introduce a new member of our inner team, your very own Cheerleader!
Your inner Cheerleader says :"You're doing a great job, keep up the good work!" and "Be a Leader, lead the way!", "Just keep going and keep a great attitude!" and "Stay Strong, Positive and Focused!"

Notice how different you feel about yourself and in turn everyone around you.
So today get rid of the inner critic and be your own Cheerleader and Cheer Yourself On!

Then take it a step further and cheer someone else on. After all, there's probably inner critics active in many of your co-workers, family and friends too! So instead of being silent and waiting for someone to come to you - go to them!
Be the change that you want to see and set the example. Tell someone they are doing a good job, or give a specific appreciation, or let someone know that you're happy to see them.

Dazzle people today with your smile, your attitude and your support!

Affirm:
Today I take the lead and cheer myself on by cheering others up!

Have a Cheerful Thursday!
Mary Ellen
Get Jazzed & Joyful About You, Everyday in Every Way!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment