Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Today is a special day!

Get Jazzed & Joyful Thought:
Today is a special day! This day comes but once a year. It is a day that holds both the remnants of the old and the excitement and promise of the New.


Today is a day of Release! Releasing all that you no longer need; struggles, misery, hardship, loss, lack, criticism of self, victim-hood. Anything that weighs you down. Anyone who holds you back.
It is a time for clearing out that which no longer serves your greatest good.

Today is a day of acknowledgment. Acknowledging how far you have come! All the steps you have taken towards your personal goals. All that you have been through and made it - made it to today! Take the successes - big and small, take the enlightenment gained, the lessons learned, take You and pat yourself on the back and say "Congratulations on all you have accomplished!"

Today is a day of Vision. Creating the Vision of You and Your life in the New Year.

Today is a day of Preparation. Preparing for a great New Adventure! Just like packing for a trip or a vacation you cannot take it all with you so you have to prioritize what you will pack.
Take your favorite things, things that give you comfort, support and encouragement. Take a support network with you - edit your phone book and keep only those numbers that bring a smile to your face and comfort to your soul. Add in any numbers of new friends and soul supporters.

Put in a change of address form with your Higher Authority and make your Intention clear that you are moving on up to a bigger, better and Higher location.
Take only the memories that warm your heart and sustain you in peace, love and joy.

Today is a day of Action! Let this day and all the steps above galvanize you into taking the actions necessary to create a positive, powerful New Year!
You have earned it, You deserve it and You are Worth it!

Affirm:
Today I am clearing out the old and making room for a Positive, Powerful New Year!

Have a safe, peaceful and joyous New Years Eve!
Consider yourself hugged-
Mary Ellen
Motivating YOU with Positive Power!
Get Jazzed & Joyful About You, Every Day in Every Way!

No comments:

Post a Comment