Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Start a Joy ripple!

Get Jazzed & Joyful Thought:

Your mission should you decide to accept it is to Scatter Joy today!

A smile on your face to all you meet. Saying "Happy Holidays!" to strangers brings the most wonderful results. Try saying the most powerful of all words "Thank You" to as many people as possible today. Random acts of Kindness are very powerful too, especially at this time of year.
Whenever I see bell ringers outside of a store I always say "Thank you for braving the cold to help other people." Sometimes I even come out of the store with a cup of hot coffee or cocoa and hand it to the person and say "Just a little something to help keep you warm"
Try it for yourself and see the immediate surprise of joy that follows.
Give the gift of a smile, a Holiday greeting, a simple Thank You or a small gesture of kindness to all you encounter today and discover that the person who receives the best gift - is you. As you warm the hearts of others your own heart warms and fills and overflows with a joy that will carry you through the day and perhaps even several days- if you let it.

Go for it- Scatter Joy today!

Have a Spread the Joy Thursday!
Mary Ellen Pierce
Motivating YOU with Positive Power!
Get Jazzed & Joyful About You, Every day in Every Way!




No comments:

Post a Comment