Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Gearing up for the New Year

Get Jazzed & Joyful Thought:

Today is the tween day. It is after some holidays and just before another big one- New Years. It is also after all the hustle and bustle, high frenetic energy, the fast pace of all our recent activities, the peaks and valleys of interactivity with family and friends-

NOW, take a deep breath in - and let it out- do it again - releasing all the stress and emotional back up. Now breathe in peace, serenity, love and joy.
As we gear up for New Years, let's remember to take a little break in between, to break the momentum of stress and high tension and emotionality. Remember to give yourself the gift of a mini retreat simply by just sitting right where you are now and breathing IN - peace, serenity, love and joy - and breathing OUT all stress, fear and negativity.

However you travel these holiday times whether by car, plane, train or BRAIN -Remember - Enjoy the trip!

Affirm:
   Today I generate positive energy for a peaceful and pleasant up coming New Year!

Have a peace and joy Mindset Friday!
Mary Ellen
Motivating YOU with Positive Power!
Get Jazzed & Joyful About You, Every Day in Every Way!





No comments:

Post a Comment