Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Become a Secret Angel

Get Jazzed & Joyful Thought:

They say this is the season of miracles. This holiday season consider becoming a secret angel. Miracles don't have to be big and have lots of fanfare. They can be small, simple and anonymous.

There are so many ways to become an anonymous angel for someone else.
-Get your family and friends to fill out Holiday cards and take them to a nursing home and have the staff give them to the residents, who don't always get a lot of mail.
-After it snows, go shovel or snowblow an elderly neighbors driveway. If you can't do it yourself, see if you can get one of the high school students to do it as their contribution to spreading holiday cheer.
-Put together a food basket and put it on the doorstep of someone you know is having a hard time.
-Next time you're in the store get a couple pair of mittens and go put them on a mitten tree at your local church or bank
-Offer to babysit for free for a relative, co-worker or neighbor who needs to go holiday shopping but might have a hard time getting someone to watch the children.

See if you can get some of your family, co-workers or friends to join you in becoming Secret Angels. See how many creative ideas you can come up with. The more Secret Angels there are out there the more Holiday Miracles that can happen!

Affirm:
     Today I look for ways to become a secret blessing to someone else.

Have a miracle filled Monday!
Mary Ellen
Motivating YOU with Positive Power!
Get Jazzed & Joyful About You, Every Day in Every Way!


No comments:

Post a Comment