Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

What's your Gratitude list today?

Get Jazzed & Joyful Thought:

Today's focus is on Gratitude. Just BE Grateful today. As you go through your day make a mental note to yourself as things to be grateful for appear.There will be lots and lots of things to give a word of thanks for and to express gratitude for.

That you awoke this morning and have another day of life. This country you live in, the job that you have, the paycheck that comes as a result of it, transportation to go places, the food that you eat, the farmers that grow the food, a roof over your head, heat to keep you warm, lights to see, modern technology to communicate with. Then you can expand your Gratitude outwards. Gratitude for family and friends, neighbors, for pets that keep you company and amuse you and comfort you. For municipal workers, everyone from the postal worker, to fire and police, to school bus drivers, to teachers, to doctors and nurses, to clergy.
When you really take the time to think about the hundreds, if not thousands of daily reminders of how blessed you really are, you will find it next to impossible to take things for granted or to focus on difficulty, misery or lack. When you stay focused today on Gratitude - for Everything and Everyone, see how truly wonderful and blissful your day becomes.
And then hear yourself say outloud "Thank You" or "I am so Grateful for ...."

Affirm:
Today I express Gratitude and give Thanks for everything and everyone that fills my day.

Have a truly Blessed and Thankful Thursday!
Mary Ellen Pierce
Motivating YOU with Positive Power!
Get Jazzed & Joyful About You, Every Day in Every Way!









No comments:

Post a Comment