Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Show your Appreciation today!

Get Jazzed & Joyful Thought:

Today is appreciation Day! Start with yourself. Find 3 things you appreciate about yourself. It might be that you appreciate your sense of humor, that you did the dishes or put out the trash before you left the house this morning or it might be that you appreciate that you got gas last night so you didn't have to fill up before you went to work.
Next, start with your family, tell your spouse, your children, your parents, even your pets something you appreciate about them.
Next are the people you encounter today; your friends, co-workers, the bank clerk, grocery clerk or gas station attendant.
At this time of year when it is colder and rainy we take for granted the services that others provide for us and the effort it took to do it.

Think of the postal workers bundled up walking their routes to deliver your mail.
Think of the sanitation workers that come to take away your trash.
The Meter readers that come to read the gas meter.
The Tanker drivers that deliver fuel to gas stations or fuel to your home if you use propane heat.
The utility workers that work out in the cold to retore and repair power lines.
The store clerks that come out and bring in all the carts from the parking lot.

When you go through the drive thru have appreciation for the hardy soul that has to keep opening the window to take your money while you stay warm and cozy in your car.
Appreciation is a powerful tool and a wonderful gift that you give someone today.
So whenever you can speak your appreciation directly to that person Do it - and see the startled smile on their face grow bigger and bigger.

Affirm:
  I will look for and speak and show appreciation for everyone today!

Have an Appreciative Tuesday!
Mary Ellen Pierce
Motivating YOU with Positive Power!
Get Jazzed & Joyful About You, Every Day in Every Way!







No comments:

Post a Comment