Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

You can prove you are a Success!

Get Jazzed & Joyful Thought:

Did you know that you are already a success? It's true!
Many times we forget that we already have a success history in different areas of our life. Things like a college degree, living on your own in your first apartment, having a successful interview and getting a job, a promotion, raise, running a household, traveling or moving out of state, owning your first car or house, chairing a committee, volunteering in your community, overcoming a health challenge. There are so many things in life that we have already successfully done or accomplished and it is these things that we need to write down and keep as a success reference. Go ahead and take five minutes and write down 5 successes you have already achieved in your life. (It can be in career, education, family, finances, health, community ...) Keep adding to it as you remember more and accomplish more.

Now when you are facing a task that you have doubts of your success in, just pull out your list and tell your inner critic or your Outer Critic "STOP! I know I can do This and I can prove it!" and read your list.

Affirm:
     I am already a Success and I Can Prove it To Myself!

Have a Successful You Tuesday!
Mary Ellen
Motivating YOU with Positive Power!
Get Jazzed & Joyful about You, Every Day in Every Way!



No comments:

Post a Comment