Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Optimism or Pessimism you can Lead the way!

Get Jazzed & Joyful Thought:

I saw a wonderful commercial again today that is the perfect example for Optimism and I am so glad that it is geared towards young people because I have tweens and teen grandchildren that need to see more examples of what optimism and a positive attitude can do.

A 12 year old boy goes to a ball field to practice his batting. Before he tosses the ball in the air he says "I am the best hitter ever!" and he swings and misses and says "Strike one"
Before he tosses the ball in the air he says "I am the best hitter ever!" and he swings and misses and says "Strike two"
Before he tosses the ball in the air he says "I am the best hitter in the world!" and he swings and misses and says "Strike three"
He looks very disappointed and then suddenly he gets a huge smile on his face and says "WOW! I am the best Pitcher in the world!"

So today remember that your consistent Optimism or Pessimism is setting an example for the next generation to follow.

Affirm:
     Today I set the example for "I am the most Positive Person ever!"

Have an Optimistic Monday!
Mary Ellen
Motivating YOU with Positive Power!
Get Jazzed & Joyful About You, Every Day in Every Way!




No comments:

Post a Comment