Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Give yourself a Time Out.

Get Jazzed & Joyful Thought:

It's time to take a deep breath and sloooow down! All the hype from the radio and tv and newspapers telling us that time is running out - everyone around us, including ourselves feeling inadequate as we focus on all the things we haven't done and wondering how we will accomplish it all.
Feeling overwhelmed causes stress and stress causes the need for acceleration - as though if we could somehow speed up, quiken our pace, we could do more, be more, get more done.

When I think I have too much to do and therefore don't have the time to take a break for me it is like driving my car and seeing that I need gas but keep putting it off to get one more thing done. If I don't take the time to stop and put gas in my car - then the law of Cause and Effect will kick in and I will be forced to take a break -
while I walk to the gas station or call someone for assistance.
And I will not be in a great mood either!

By choosing to take time out for myself, I am in better spirits, have a better attitude and have more positive energy to do all the things I need to do - with a "light" heart.
So take a break for yourself today and recharge, refuel and re-energize! Fill your "gas tank" with time for yourself!
You are worth it and You deserve it!

Affirm:
     Today I deserve a "time out" just for me!

Have a Me time Wednesday!
Mary Ellen
Get Jazzed & Joyful About You, Every Day in Every Way!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment