Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Gear up in Serenity for New Years!

Get Jazzed & Joyful Thought:

One holiday is over and another one will soon be upon us. After all the high frentic energy, the fast pace of all the recent activities, the peaks, the valleys of interacting with family and friends - STOP! - take a deep breath in ....and let it out.....do it again...releasing all stress and emotional back up. NOW breath in peace, serenity, love and joy.
As you gear up for the next holiday- New Years, remember to take a little time out for you. Break the momentum of stress, tension and emotionality by giving yourself the gift of a mini retreat simply by sitting right where you are now and breathing in - peace, love and joy- and breathing OUT all stress, fear and negativity.

However you travel during these holiday times; by car, plane, train or Brain - decide to Enjoy the trip!

Affirm:
     I generate positive energy today and I choose to be positive and peaceful.

Have a Terrific Tuesday!
Mary Ellen
Get Jazzed & Joyful About You, Every Day in Every Way!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment