Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Multi Accomplishments a few Minutes at a Time

Get Jazzed & Joyful Thought:

We've all heard of Spring cleaning. However, the seasons have changed. We are officially into Fall with Winter and all the Holidays that go along with it not far behind. It may seem overwhleming to think about it- after all it seems that we barely have time to do the regular day to day things in our life! Don't panic! Take a deep breath in and then out- and Relax!

Today is the day!

Start with making a list. List all the things that you want to accomplish for the Fall/ Winter. This is NOT a list that is meant to get done in a day or even a week. Just take 1-3 things on your master list and put them on your daily list.
Find one thing you have been procrastinating about and take action! Set a timer for 15 minutes or maybe a half an hour and when the timer goes off - Stop! Now move on to another task. At the end of the day you will be surprised at how much you have accomplished- even if it is only one thing! That's one thing you can take off your list.
Keep your focus on just doing a little bit each day. Your timer will become your best friend. Your sense of accomplishment will grow each day.
So go ahead! Start with one timer zone. Invest just 15 minutes at a time and see what fabulous results happen!

Affirm:
    I can accomplish great results in just 15 minutes at a time!

Have a Multi Accomplishment Weekend!
Mary Ellen
Get Jazzed & Joyful About You Every day in Every Way!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment