Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Do a Random Act of Kindness Today

Get Jazzed & Joyful Thought:

Your mission should you decide to accept it is to do one Random Act of Kindness today to Scatter Joy!
Put a smile on your face to all you meet. Saying "Have a great day!" to strangers brings the most wonderful results. Say the Most powerful of all words, "Thank You" to as many people as possible today.
Take it one step further and do one Random Act of Kindness for someone.

I decided to give the City Road crew, that was working in the heat and humidity at the end of my street, each a cold bottle of water with a big "Thank You for working in this heat to improve our streets". It was amazing the wonderful surprised reactions I got.

You could help someone carry items to their car, take in a cart from the parking lot or put several into the cart corral. You can do a simple thing like hold the door open for someone as they enter or leave a building and say "Have a great day" ( and mean it)
Go ahead and give the gift of a smile, a Hello, a Random Act of Kindness or a simple Thank You to all you encounter today and discover that the person who receives the best gift is - You. As you warm the hearts of others your own heart warms, fills and overflows with a joy that will carry you through the day and perhaps even several days - if you let it.
Go for it - Scatter Joy today!

Have a Joyful Thursday!
Mary Ellen
Get Jazzed & Joyful About You, Everyday in Every Way!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible

No comments:

Post a Comment