Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Redirect your Focus

Get Jazzed & Joyful Thought:


Today your challenge, should you decide to accept it, is to practice redirecting your focus. As you go about your day today and interact with your fellow citizens shift your focus from the negative to the positive, from fear to courage, from inertia to action, to strengths not weaknesses, to accomplishments not mistakes and appreciations not criticisms.
Every time you are about to speak, act or interact you are choosing between one or the other focus. And as you choose you set yourself up for either a positively, fun and productive day or a negative, gloomy and wasted energy day.

Affirm:
   Today I redirect my focus to see only the positive in myself and everyone else.

Have a Positively Enjoyable Tuesday!
Mary Ellen
Get Jazzed & Joyful About You, Every Day in Every Way!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment