Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Who is in your Positive Support Network?

Get Jazzed & Joyful Thought:


Today's focus is on your support network. Who are the people that you can count on to raise your spirits, that support your greatest good, that will tell you the truth, speak from their heart to yours. People that are positive, that cheer you on in your dreams and goals.
People that when you get done talking to them you feel better, you are in a better mood, you feel good about you.
Hang onto those people that exist right now for you that you feel support you with positivity, truth and love. And then set your intention to draw into your support network more of the same.

Affirm:
   Today I look for and seek out people that are positive, healthy and nurturing for my positive support network!

Have a Positively Terrific Tuesday!
Mary Ellen
Get Jazzed & Joyful About You, Every Day in Every Way!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment