Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Discovery Monday!

Get Jazzed & Joyful Thought:


When you are out and about today pay attention to everyone and everything around you. Life talks to us- -if we are paying attention.
I have been in a very serious mindset lately. Today on my way to an appointment and having serious thoughts keeping me company I started noticing things. Stopped at a light I saw two puppies get away from their owner and chase each other onto a grassy lawn where they took turns rolling around and jumping on each other. I passed a school play yard and saw children playing basket ball, swinging on the swings and screeching with laughter.
I stopped at another light and and a small school bus was next to me with small children looking out the window at me making goofy faces, waving and trying to get me to wave back. I parked in the parking lot of my meeting and saw a bumper sticker on a car across from mine that said "Laughter is good medicine"
And I got a big smile on my face! Ok Universe I get it! The message was: Lighten up and smile and laugh Mary Ellen -you're way too serious!"
So today pay attention and see what your message is. Maybe it will be similar, maybe it will be business related (do you see alot of people in business suits, billboards about corporations, cars that have business logos on the side), maybe health or nutrtion (do you see people jogging, passing some workout places, health food stores-perhaps several and not realizing how many there were on your route) or maybe you need to take some time for you (do you see spa salons, travel agencies, perhaps hear the same commercial on the radio about weekend get aways)

Affirm:
   Life and nature are trying to tell me just what I need. I will pay attention and be open to what it is.

Have a Discovery Monday!
Mary Ellen
Get Jazzed & Joyful About You, Every Day in Every Way!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment