Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Get Your Energy Moving!

Get Jazzed & Joyful Thought:


Today's focus is on forward movement. If you have a destination, a goal, a dream, a desire to someday be further ahead, to do better, have more, go further up the ladder in life then you cannot get stuck where you're at right now! If you have become idle and perhaps even stalled out on your personal goals in life then today is the day to restart your engine! You must take action today, motivate yourself with renewed passion and do just One Action Step to get your energy moving in a forward direction. Remember the science of a body in motion continues in motion. So Get Started! You Can Do It! and You Are Worth the Effort!

Affirm:
   Today I propel myself into forward motion and pursue my goals with Unstoppable Action!

Have an Action fulfilled Wednesday!
Mary Ellen
Get Jazzed & Joyful About You, Every Day in Every Way!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment