Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Art Journal 2010 Creating a New ME


Here is the first page of my Art Journal. I did this using colored markers, calligraphy pens and fine point marker pens. I really love the way this turned out! It felt really good creating this. It seemed like a simple thing at first but the more details and the more color I added the more jazzed about it I got. All the hearts represent one of my 2010 goals which is to heal my heart more, nourish my heart with healthier foods and to open my heart more - letting out more love and letting more love in. The pink represents love and femininity, the green healing and prosperity, purple for spiritual connectedness and red for passion and stimulation of mental awareness.

With all that conscious Intention going into this page no wonder every time I look at it I FEEL more vibrant and Jazzed and Joyful about ME!

My Get Jazzed Thought today:
 I love discovering and creating a New wonderful ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment