Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 Art challenge





Well I am excited about 2010 and all the possibilities that exist! I signed up for the 2010 Create every day challenge and have been working on the theme for January which is Body. I knew I wanted to work on a collage of some sort and so for the past couple of days I have been clipping words and pictures from different magazines and arranging and re-arranging them. I am taking a break from what I think is the collage I like and I will take a picture with my new camera I got for Christmas and post it later today.
In the meantime I made myself a mini journal to carry in my purse at all times. I call it Notes to Self and on the cover I have put stickers of fruit to remind me each time I look at it to eat more fruit and vegetables, one of my 2010 goals for a healthy body. I also put 2 Affirmations on the inside covers; 'Have an Action Plan' and 'Just follow Through'. I was posting these pictures to my Blog and I imported 2 of the "Just follow Through' cover and could not figure out how to delete one of them.
Then I had to laugh, the Universe has such a sense of humor! I guess the Universe wanted me to really pay attention to that Affirmation and keep my focus on it. Especially since I have not been very good at 'following through' on this Blog! Ok - I get it!


Well I am off to finish my collage so I can post the picture later today!


No comments:

Post a Comment