Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Designed and Decorated with love

My grandaughter Hailey and I had fun creating, painting and decorating 2 collage frames- one for her mom and one for her great grandfather for the holidays. I love Tulip brand Beads in a Bottle. They come in different colors and work well on picture frames, glass, paper crafts-pretty much any surface including fabric! They are easy to use and they give a 3D effect and harden like a brad or a bead. We got more creative with our frame design as we went along and I even tried it directly on the glass frame on the top left pic. The words For You Mom are in black beads in a bottle. When my grandsons saw these they asked how come they couldn't do one! So for Valentine's day they will be doing small picture frames for their mom- Can't wait to create with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment