Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Be Resolute in pursuing your Resolutions

Get Jazzed & Joyful Thought:
The early New Year is full of resolutions. In the Webster dictionary resolution is defined as: firmness of purpose; statement of will or intent.

To be resolute is defined as: having a fixed purpose.

So as you make your resolutions this New Year give some careful thought. Develop a clear vision of what you want to create for yourself this year. Then make the commitment to yourself to be resolute in pursuing your goals. Create a powerful statement of intention and post it where you can see it regularly.

Affirm:
I am committed and resolute in pursuing my 2012 goals. I am worthy and deserving of complete resolution in this New Year.

Have a Resolute Thursday!
Mary Ellen
Motivating YOU with Positive Power!
Get Jazzed & Joyful About You, Every Day in Every Way!

No comments:

Post a Comment