Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Have a Win-win Day!

Get Jazzed & Joyful Thought:
Crisis can overtake our lives sometimes. At those times it becomes easy to focus on all the things that are not working in our lives, all the negative what if's, all the fears that get triggered and allow us to become preoccupied with stress and struggle. If we continue on this same path then crisis and fear become a habit of focus. We train ourselves to focus on the drama that is unfolding and all the potential for disaster is supplied by our mind/ego.
These are the times to retrain our brains. To shift our focus, with concentrated effort, to what IS working, to the POSITIVE possibilities that can occur, to summon the COURAGE to forge ahead instead of remaining paralyzed with fear.
The important difference between the two focuses is the difference between Victimhood and Victory. Allowing crisis to Victimize ourselves does not produce a winning solution for anything.
Today keep your focus on turning any crisis into a Winning Solution!
Affirm:
Today I seek Win-Win Solutions and I become a Winner!
Have a Victorious Wednesday!
Mary Ellen
Get Jazzed & Joyful About You, Every Day in Every Way!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment