Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Let the Universe Know you're ready.

Get Jazzed & Joyful Thought:
The Creator, the Source of All, wants the absolute best of everything for each of us. If we do not have the best of everything in all areas of our lives our ego (Edging Good Out) tells us it must be because we do not deserve it or are not worthy. And many times we buy it because our history-our story seems to support that.

What if we considered for just a moment that perhaps what is really happening is that the Universe has been trying to send us the best of everything all along and we have been blocking it from coming into our lives because the story we tell ourselves is that we are not worthy.
Become like the scientist- conduct your own experiment. Write a new story for yourself.

Your new story is that you are wonderful, worthy and deserving of all the best that the Universe has to offer. Further, that you are OPEN and WILLING to RECEIVE all the best that is already on it's way to you.
Whenever the ego tries to tell you the old story emphatically proclaim your new storyline:
"I am Worthy and Deserving of the best of everything!"
The only way to rewrite your old history is to create and live today a bold new story that in a week from now, month from now, a year from now will become a positve history to reflect on. The ego won't like it - but I guarantee you will love it!

Affirm:
     I Allow myself to Receive the best of everything!

Have a New Story Monday!
Mary Ellen
Get Jazzed & Joyful About You, Every Day in Every Way!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment