Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Want more New? Get rid of the Old!

Get Jazzed & Joyful Thought:

Are you wanting some new things to come into your life? More happiness? More money? More vibrant health? More love? More opportunities? More peace and serenity? More material things? More?

Well did you know that it is unlikely the Universe will send you more of these if you don't take care of what you already have or if you don't make room for the new.
Are you wanting more happiness and love but haven't let go of old resentments and hurts?
Are you wanting more money but you are not a good financial steward of what you do have?
Are you wanting more vibrant health but don't take time to exercise or pay attention to what you eat?
Are you wanting more opportunities but focus on how much you have to do and how little time to do it in and so miss out on opportunities that already exist because you didn't take the time to investigate or pursue?
Are you wanting more peace and serenity but don't take the time to meditate or to pause from your hectic schedule to recharge yourself?
Are you wanting more material things but your garage, car, closets, desk, office and rooms are full of "stuff" that you are holding onto or just haven't gotten rid of yet?
So ask yourself this: Are you giving a conflicting message when asking for more NEW when you are surrounded and stuffed full of the OLD?

Is it really surprising that the NEW isn't here yet because it can't fit into your mind, your thoughts, your car, your home, your spirit, your bank account, your life because there is so much OLD stuff there?
If you want more NEW get rid of the OLD! Take action steps today and continue on an action plan that will clear the clutter and cobwebs from your mind and your life by LETTING GO of the OLD.
Send a consistent message to the Universe about what you REALLY want and back it up by showing the Universe that you have made room for it.

Affirm:
    Today I am clearing out and Letting Go of the Old to make room for the NEW!

Have a NEW Friday and Weekend!
Mary Ellen
Get Jazzed & Joyful About you, Every Day in Every Way!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment