Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Success starts first in your mind

Get Jazzed & Joyful Thought:

Today be aware of what you are telling yourself with your thoughts. Success starts first in your mind, with the thoughts you are thinking. Fine tune what you are thinking and saying. For example, thinking or saying "Today is going to be a tough day, but I will make the best of it" is not the same thing as thinking or saying "Today I will make the best and do my best out of whatever comes my way." The first thought is already planning on hardship and having to survive it. The second thought is confidently announcing to yourself that you will be at your best today no matter what.
Next ask yourself which thought feels better to think. The conclusion is that when you think better thoughts, you feel better and when you feel better you act better AND interact better with others.

Affirm:
    Today I fine tune my thoughts so I can feel better, act better and get better results.

Have a Better Thinking Tuesday!
Mary Ellen
Get Jazzed & Joyful About You, Every Day in Every Way!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment