Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

When the going gets tough ...






The Tough get going! It has been a rough couple of weeks and I am feeling very distracted. There has been an upheaval in my world and I have been on a roller coaster of emotions. However, I have been using my art as a way to heal myself. As this journal page on the left says " Seeds of Self Esteem and Self Worth and Self Love Heal the Heart and Soul"
And the result will be my Healed Self (on the right journal page)
It will be a process and I will be gentle with myself. And while I am 'processing' I will continue to use my art as a way to wholeness and allow an outlet for my little self to express creative healing energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment