Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Door to Possibilities


Well I making wonderful progress on the front door to my studio. I got the idea when we first started building the studio about doing something fun, funky and inviting to people who enter the studio. After I painted the primer on the door which is grey and then white on the window panes it looked really good and I decided to leave the primer color on and paint my design on top of it. I knew I wanted it to say "Open the Door to Possibilities" but wasn't sure what else or what other colors to use. After many drawings on paper I was ready to do the door but was not sure how to do the dimensions.

I am soooo grateful to my hubby for assisting me with this - he measured it out on the door exactly in pencil and then I took it from there.
Each day depending on the weather I am adding another coat of paint and/or fine tuning the flowers on the door- I still have some work to do but I am happy with the way it is turning out. I will post a picture of the final result.

No comments:

Post a Comment