Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Letting go of Perfectionism

Get Jazzed & Joyful Thought :

Perfectionism is about a feeling of not being good enough, right enough, smart enough; a feeling of having to compensate for lack. Doing the comparison game with others to see if you did more or less than they did.
Gratitude allows for the gift of Acceptance. Accepting that you ARE good enough, smart enough, doing enough. Gratitude keeps your focus on Appreciation for who You are and the things You have accomplished, the good coming into your life.
Gratitude keeps your heart open. When your heart is open you see yourself and everyone else through a softer, lighter lens. When you maintain Gratitude AND an Open Heart then Life becomes 'very good', not perfect but Good Enough.

Affirm:
    Today I Am Grateful to be Me and I AM good enough and I AM okay with Me!

Have a Very Good Friday!
Mary Ellen Pierce
Motivating YOU with Positive Power!
Get Jazzed & Joyful About You, Every Day, in Every Way!

No comments:

Post a Comment