Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Miracles can be Everywhere

Get Jazzed & Joyful Thought:

Did you know there are miracles just waiting to be discovered? Today be the observer. As you go through your day, pay attention to everything and everyone. It may be in the smallest gesture from someone, an unexpected thank you, a giggle from a child, an offer of help from a total stranger, witnessing a random act of kindness.
In being the observer today, you may see something, hear something, find something, learn something or witness something that just may turn out to be a miracle. If you pay close attention, you may discover that today is full of miracles. Truth be told, you may even realize that YOU are the miracle.

Affirm:
    Today I expect miracles and I find them, even within myself!

Have a Miracle Tuesday!
Mary Ellen
Get Jazzed & Joyful About you, Every Day in Every Way!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment