Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary Ellen Pierce and I want to invite you to Get Jazzed & Joyful about who you are, every day in every way! I believe that no matter what you do in life, it is important to believe in yourself and your goals and to realize it's okay to enjoy the journey and have fun along the way!
Along my journey I have discovered my inner artist to help me create expressions of myself using collage, altered art, mixed media and scrapbook techniques. I have enlisted the aid of my inner cheerleader to keep me motivated to be the Best ME that I can be!
And I want to inspire others to realize that when you get Jazzed and Joyful about being You, then what you do will turn into success, prosperity and happiness!
Believe in Yourself, Anything is Possible!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Tuesday!

Today is Valentines Day. Today children will be going to school clutching their bag full of valentines to give to their classmates and their teachers. They will be eagerly awaiting all the valentines that will be given to them. When they go home they will be excited to show all their valentines to mom and dad.
In the child's view they are excited about love itself! They are excited and eager to show love simply, innocently, fully and completely just for the sake of love itself.
Today let's take our cue from children. Today let's demonstrate true love to everyone we encounter. True love is about unconditional acceptance - so let there be no judgment of self or others today.
True love is a smile and warm glow that won't go away - so share your smile and warm the soul of everyone you meet today.
True love offers compassion and melts the frigid exterior of the most hardened hearts - so offer kindness today to someone who would least expect it.
True love emanates from within so fill your own heart with love of self and let it overflow and spill out to the world.
Put no one outside your heart today. See how wonderful your day unfolds when love is the driving force. It will feel so good you may just want to do it all week!

Affirm:
Today I allow love to color my world.

Have a love filled week!
Mary Ellen Pierce
Motivating YOU with Positive Power!
Get Jazzed & Joyful About You, Every Day in Every Way!

No comments:

Post a Comment